Tokyo Marui Glock 18C
Glock have more than 30 models available and the range is led by the Glock 17 which for many years seemed to be the flagship model. However the Glock 18C is the model that improved on the G17 design and was intended to be capable of a sub machine gun cycle. Manufacturers were looking to design a concealable sub-machine gun for Anti-terrorism troops. Obviously the design of this cutting edge handgun was difficult and it also had to suppress muzzle bounce or muzzle jump. Tokyo Marui have done a good job of replicating this gun and are probably the only supplier capable of doing so at such quality.
This full automatic pistol is perfect for using in the CAA Roni kits.
- -- This hand gun has a full automatic capability of 1200 rounds per minute
- -- Stable operation at high speed and with recoil of Gas Blowback
- -- Easy switching to full auto
- -- Third generation styling with under rail capable of mounting CQB equipment
- -- Great grip with thumb rest and finger channel.
- -- Made under license and realistically engraved.
- -- Realistic hard kick and dramatic slide recoil
- -- Large Magazine to store high quantity of gas
- -- Realistic 25 shot magazine, strong die cast.
- Please use a dedicated Power HFC134a gas
- pistol torch not included, image just fo effect
| Shooting Mode
|| Semi / Full Auto / Safe
| Gun Height
| Power Source
|| HFC134a gas
| Barrel Thread type
| Barrel Thread Diameter
| Magazine Capacity
|| 25 + 1 rounds
| Bullet type
|| 6mm BB
| Power (Muzzle Velocity)
|| 280 - 320fps
| Package Includes
Note: no torch included
|| Tokyo Marui