G36 Sniper Rifle
CA8 Rifle is the civilian version of the standard MK36 Assault Rifle released in 1995 and stopped production in 2010. It was originally developed for the German Army (The Bundeswehr). It was intended as a training reservist gun similar to the MK36 Rifle and able to be provided to reserve organizations not able to provide military grade armaments. It has a fixed stock with a thumb hole and a modified receiver to prevent attachment of the MK36 folding stock. As export to different countries, the CA8 will have different settings and modifications to fit the local law requirements.
CA8-2 is a very rare variant of CA8 series which designed as the new DMR (designated marksman rifle) for the German Army (The Bundeswehr). It was to be issued with a bi-pod and MK36 type 3.5× scope.
- -- Metal Extended Sniping Outer barrel with Glass Fiber made Standard type Handguard with folding bipod.
- -- Store up to 8.4V mini type battery inside the handguard.
- -- Glass Fiber made Body Frame with CA8-2 and Classic Army marking.
- -- Comes with a 3X Carry Handle Scope with back up iron sights.
- -- Moveable bolt plate and cocking lever.
- -- Glass Fiber made Lower Body Frame with fixed stock and Safe/Fire marking
- -- Fixed Stock comes with cheek rest and CA logo, and 5 pcs of stock extention pad included.
The pistol Grip is plastic and the rifle may not except all large batteries.
This gun does not come with a Battery or Charger
|| 3590g (4750 with box)
|| 985mm, 1350mm (with all extended pad installed)
|| Glass Fiber, Plastic and Metal
| Shooting Mode
|| Semi / Fully Automatic (no marking) / Safe
| Gearbox Type
|| Ver 3 7mm Metal Bearing Gear Box.
| Power Source
|| Electric Power
| Fit Battery Pack
|| Store up to 8.4V mini type battery inside the handguard.
| Barrel Thread type
| Barrel Thread Diameter
| Magazine Capacity
|| 20 rds
| Bullet type
|| 6mm BB
| Power (Muzzle Velocity)
|| 410 FPS without modification
| Package Includes
CA8-2 Rifle AEG
round short Magazine
5 pcs of stock extension pad included
|| Classic Army